On April 14, 2020, Zachary Tinkle was featured wearing his #53 branded face mask produced by Ada Nieves, pet fashion designer, on TODAY.com. The article, written by Jen Reeder, was titled, “Pet fashion designers pivot from pups to people to provide pandemic face masks.” Tinkle Family Racing acquired their masks for the team and for the hospital workers in his father’s department through his sponsorship with the Pet Fashion Guild.
- Zachary Tinkle and the American Association of Pet Parents Launch Laps 4 Love Leading up to Talladega
- Zachary Tinkle First Race Car Driver In The World To Attempt Funding Season With NFTs
- Racing For Rescues Announces Stop At Halifax Humane Society
- Zachary Tinkle interviewed by ARCA at Daytona test
- Zachary Tinkle Teams with Grateful Rescue for the “Racing for Rescues” Tour