Small Businesses have an affordable opportunity to experience the power of motorsports marketing through Zachary Tinkle’s #11 Fast Track Racing car at Tinkle’s home track race in the ARCA Menards East series at Lucas Oil IRP on August 11, 2023.
Tinkle has been a longtime personal supporter of small business and connector of business owners through B2B relationships, especially in his home state. As an example, Indiana Owned has been a multiyear supporter to Zachary and is represented on the car all season.
Tinkle commented, “There’s nothing like hearing the stories of small businesses and how they were built. People that have started and work in them are some of the hardest working and creative people I’ve met. Offering this small business car is a way for me to promote them with pride and help grow their businesses as my racing career grows.”
Businesses and organizations that sign up will have the following perks:
- Logo on quarter panel of the #11 Fast Track Racing car at Lucas Oil IRP
- Logo on exclusive hero card sent to fans signing up with Lucas Oil IRP fan card QR code
- Tag on post announcing small business participation
- Inclusion in release/announcement prior to race (sent to press and email database)
- Inclusion in release/ announcement race wrap up after race (sent to press and email database)
- One entry per organization sign up entered into a drawing to have their logo inside the car to appear on the in-car camera during the race broadcast
The Reese’s 200 at Lucas Oil IRP will be aired on FS1 at 6 p.m. ET on August 11, 2023. There are also additional options for B post, C post, and hood logos that are available. (See Small Business Car for details). Following is the link to the Small Business Car page on Zachary’s website: https://www.zacharytinkle.com/2023-small-business-car/
About Zachary Tinkle
Zachary Tinkle is a professional race car driver in NASCAR®’s ARCA Menards series competing for the ARCA Menards East title in the #11 car for Andy Hillenburg’s Fast Track Racing. Coined by supporters as the best kept secret in stock car racing, Tinkle’s accomplishments include two late model championships in 2019 at Anderson Speedway (along with Rookie of the Year) and in the CRA Series. His positive attitude has also won him Most Popular Driver and Sportsman of the Year honors. Through the Zachary Tinkle Foundation, he supports pets, vets, reading programs and other need that needs to be met.