By request, we’ve made this all over print shirt shirt available for order. This is the shirt worn by Zachary’s ARCA Series crew at Kansas for his last race of the 2021 season. On the front it says, "Zachary Tinkle’s FAN-tastic Funded season 2021." The back has a listing of all the people that publicly donated to his GoFundMe campaign to keep him racing in 2021 after his dad suffered a stroke and the family shut down his late model team. These shirts were worn to show appreciation to all the people that kept him in a seat in 2021.
Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
There are no reviews yet.